Tuesday, January 31, 2006

They don't want me. It's Chinese New Year!

I was a bit disturbed when I got the email about not getting the internship at the hospital after two major interviews. This is the position that I have been waiting for and not going to other hospitals. Because this possible internship program, I truned down couple offers. Well, I guess things just don't always go what you expect to. This NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) internship program takes about 2-3 months to complete then you will work as a staff after the program. I have done everything to show them about my interest. However, after several interviews with the nurse recruiter, manager and the educator, they probably think it would be too much trouble to sponsor me for the immigrant visa (according to the email that I got from the human resourse people).
Well, I just have to put myself together and go to other hospitals. I am glad that I have a temporary job working at the Shanghai chinese restaurant otherwise I don't know how I will be able to survive after moving out from my aunt's. Happy Chinese New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 AM

    I believe you will easily find other good opportunities!

    By the way, you already moved out of your aunt's ?

    ReplyDelete