Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Writer's Notebook

It has been a while that I think about having my writer's notebook. The idea came from the time when I was a student assistant in Elementary Education Department. I was assigined to Dr. Lacina as her assistant for all her classes online (WEBCT). I really enjoy working with her. I learned how to write, what makes a good writer and I read all her students' writing. It was really a wonderful expirence. English is not my mother tounge but I am a good learner and willing to learn it very much. So the wirter's notebook idea was form ever since then.

Web log is a good way to apply my writing desire. It is not that seriours and I can manage to write whatever I want to write about. Sometimes, I feel I have so many things happen everyday that I want to write and share. Every little thought and thinking would be very interesting to be recored. Life is full of laughter, sadness, and unforgetable moments that I don't want to miss it all. Places that I go, pleople that I meet, things that I do could be all important parts or pages of my life.

I do have a lot to learn about writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment