Thursday, January 05, 2006

New York or Somewhere else

I didn't know finding a job with a registered nurse license would be so easy in the states to me. Since I got my license about a week ago, I went to the local hospital in Richmond near my aunt's house which is where I am staying. They would hire me on the spot if I said yes. Well, I am still kind of doing weight and balance thing. There are something I need to think about before I make my final decision.

The employment agency in New York that I talked to offering the best pay and it is a very attractive city which I don't know if I really like it. Moreover, I think that it might be a job that I don't really like because they contract with nursing homes. It is not that I don't like old pelple. When I was in Taiwan, I would cry whenever I go to a nursing home. It is just sad to me working at that environment. Texas has all my friends that I love to stay closer and I think it would not be a problem finding a job there with a license. But I just don't feel like going back at this moment. As for Virginia, I think that I need to move out from my aunt's first then I will think about it. I have been staying with them for 6 month.

New York, New York, Lone Star carefree spirit, or just take a job closer and easier in Virginia... It is my project now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    No matter where will you go, please make sure let me know.

    Good Luck ^^

    ReplyDelete