Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Is pink my X'mas color?

Merry X'mas and Happy Year 2007!!

It seems that I always hang out with Karen (cousin) and Ron during X'mas eve. The past two X'mas eves since I moved from Texas, I spent my time with friends and family for X'mas. I was in New York with my aunt and cousins two years before. My next year must be in Taiwan. Then it comes new year. My most unforgetable New Year was probably year 2005 at a bar in New York. Counting down the time and celebrating with champine, it was 100 times exciting when so many people celebrated with you yelling out "Happy New Year" as the TV screen showing neon, x'mas tree, and thousand silver sprinkle confetti (do you know they used 3tons of confetti this year in NY) piecese falling like snowing.

I think of going to different countries for X'mas. That should be fun. The other day I was writing X'mas cards sending out to Japan, England, Norway, Texas, and Taiwan. By the time I ran out of my cards, I still have many friends that I want to write to. My x'mas cards always becomes New Year greeting card for friends. Now I am still writing some friends through email for happy new year. Finding a balance point in work, school and life is just "too fun".

No comments:

Post a Comment