Monday, December 25, 2006

X'mas cake contest!

Merry X'mas!! It is almost year 2007 and I am not in New York. Coming home with my heavy body, I am bitten at work today! One discharge, one admission, one dementia, one congestive heart failure post operation 2 months, and seems all of them were confused. Haven't worked day shift for so long, I think I stood all the way from 7am to 4pm skipping lunch.

Well, I have to admit that I did not get enouth sleep a night before "partying" with firends and family. It was fun. After working at restaurant for 4 hours, went back home for the X'mas party with M's family and my cousin. The cake contest was very competitive!



Cake 1 was March the Penguin; cake 2 was the guinea pig; cake 3 was boy and girl snow angels. And the winner was " March of the penguin". X'mas was nice to have friends and family together. Last year, I was new to this event. This year there were three new people. One is from Spain, one is from France, and Alex was born this two month ago so he is new too. After dinner it was board game time. I always enjoy playing board game ever since I came to the State and play it the very first year when I came and played with my ex's family. It has a magic power to draw people together even you don't know each other and it is fun. Happy time is always short. Working at 7 in the morning, I pulled myself out of the chair and went sleep and saw it was already 2 o'clock. I was pretty sure that I was alert and thinking a lot of things of this past year.


No comments:

Post a Comment