Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I moved again.

I hate moving. It was as I have figured before I moved in with M. Friends are not good to be roommates. She was the landlord and I think it is better for me to buy a house as soon as possible. Dealing with people that I have to compromise without my own choices is much!! But before I will be able to buy my first house, I need to save money for the down payment. Zero down is just too much interests to pay and I don't like to waste my money in that way. So I found a cheapper and seem nice place to stay for a short period until I buy a house. Hopefully this is a good way to save money.

Six girls under one roof could be fun and war. I think I will find out soon. The owner is one of the six, she teaches piano at home. One girl is a lawyer, one girl is from paraguy and she is a nanny. One is a yoga inststructor. And I am the nurse. The owner has three cats. So there is really not a lot of space in the room. After moving, my whole body hurts. I wish I know good message friends.

Ever sicne I came to Virginia and got a job, I have been looking and dreaming about a house by James River. Sometimes, I drove by the river neighborhoods just to see if there are houses for sale. I think it is never to early to look for hourses. My dream house doesn't need to be big but it must be a house with garage. I think I will make this one my new year resolution then. It is really no fun moving places from places.

No comments:

Post a Comment