Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yellow Panther!


Yellow Panther! Posted by Picasa

Russell is getting older. I worry about him. His parent told me that he probably lost couple pounds in these past few month. He is such a sweet cat. How do I know Russell? Time went back to almost 6 years ago when I first got here in the State I stayed with my aunt. One day I saw this yellow careless cat strolling around at my aunt's back yard and cooling his paws by the pond. I thought he is so funny. I should have taken the picture of that scene.

He is not shy when I call him he will come to me and let me pat him. Then I tried to hold him and he let me too. So I guess I got the trust from him. I stayed with my aunt for the summer and then went to Texas for school. It was a long period that I haven't seen Russell until I moved to Virginia after graduating last year. I saw him again often and now he is about 12 year old or maybe older since he was a stray cat when my aunt's neighbor adopped him.

I think we remember each other. The other day when I hold him, he was so light. I hope that he is healthy although he is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment