Saturday, July 22, 2006

He is two!


He is two! Posted by Picasa

Fox is 2 year-old and he got a bike! I went back to Texas three weeks ago visiting my "old friends" and really had a good time despite I missed my flight on my way back to Virginia. It was about more than a year ago ever since I moved to Virginia from Texas. It was nice seeing them again.

It was really nice seeing, eating, and just relaxing with my old roomys. Also, I haven't seen A for almost two years and now she is back in the US. I was so happy to see her coming back sharing with her happniess of studying in Spain and everything. And thank her for taking me to see Les Miserable. I also got to see NaNa and PaPa.

It was a nice visit but I have to say that Texas is really "hot". I almost forgot how hot it was until I went back. I did have Mexican food and don't know when I will have it again here in Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment