Monday, July 31, 2006

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Moon River

These two days, I have been listening to this song. I recalled myself and couldn't remember if I have seen this movie or not. Audrey Hepburn was such an attracted actor in the movie. She was so elegant. There is also a letter she wrote that touches me. It is not just her appearence but also her sweet and understanding of people. Here is the letter that she wrote to a friend:
"Dear Henry,
I have just seen our picture-BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S- this time with your score.
A movvie without music is a little bit like an aeroplane without fuel. However beautifully the job is done, we are stil on the ground and is a wourld of reality. Your musci has lifted us all up and sent us soaring. Everything we cannot say with words or show with action you have expressed for us. You have done this with so much imaginetion, fun and beauty.
You are the hippest of cats- and most sensitive of composers!
Thank you, dear Hank. lots of love Audrey."

No comments:

Post a Comment