Thursday, June 07, 2007

Virginia Beach - Part I





This May is really a friend's month for me. M came all the way from Texas visiting me in the middle of May. With working night shift in the hospital, I think maybe it is kind of good that I can spare some day time with friend coming a long way to visit me. I love friends! Ever since I work like owl, my schedule and social life have been really living like vampire. While everybody sleep, I am up; while all my friends up doing things, I sleep. To end this curse, the only salvage for me is the day when I get my permenant resident document.
M is such a sweet friend to me. We use to hike together, go out together, and talk about a lot of things out of our mind very much. This time she came to visit me after 2 years leaving in different cities from each other. We were very excited to get the same old feeling back again. In order to be a "good" host, I was kind of planning where to take her to. So I came up with some places that would be potential "must-see" site near Richmond, Virginia. The only exception would be Kings Dominion. I think we have grown to old to take the risk of heart attack riding roller coaster. Sunshine, find white sand, waves, and "muscle men" sounded good to both of us. Definately, it would be a worth site to spend some time at. We stayed at the oceanfront hotel with all our pleasant heart.
Then we went to Washington,DC. Of course, this is also a must-see site at least one time in everybody's life. Best way to get around a big metropolitan would be riding the subway. We parked the car at subway parking log then took the blue line to white house, memorial momument, china town, and capital.
Happy time is always short. M stayed for 4 nights then back to Texas. I have another colorful page in my life book with M.

No comments:

Post a Comment