Saturday, June 30, 2007

Angry Dance - First Flamenco Class Ever


I finally had my flamenco dance class. It was really fun clagging on the floor. The instructor explained to us the origin of flamenco was during a dark period in Spain. So when dancers dance Flamenco the emotion should be firm and kind of "angry". I kind of enjoy dance with a proud attitude.
As the day coming closer to get my immigration paper work done, I got eager then ever before to go on a vacation out of the US. One of the country that I want to go is Spain. Spanish culture has such an influence here in the state. I mean just from knowing that half of Texas population speak spanish. I think it would be a brilliant idea to speak and learn Spanish well. But then, I am also thinking about Italy too. I hope this vacation coming soon. Spain, Italy, France, Norway, anywhere is all good as long as I am traveling somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment