Sunday, February 19, 2006

Snowing Richmond


snowing Richmond Posted by Picasa



snowing Richmond Posted by Picasa

The two snows of 2006 were such exciting for most people in spite of the cold. Wait just a minute, is the news just announcing it is now 21 degree? Oh, well my room is the warmest any way since I live in the attic. It is about two weeks at Charter Colony. Things have been going pretty smooth with me and I enjoy my life a lot.
Monday is the day that I suppose to have my orientation of CJW Medical Center (www.cjwmedical.com). Yes, I got a RN job finally. After I got my license, I have been running between different hospitals which most of the responses regarding my applications are very positive and I have choices. Driving to work of the restaurant, I looked at the snow flakes falling and melting on my wind shield thinking about the meaning of life. Snow flakes were dancing with the wind as my speed went up. Shouldn't life be beautiful and simple as snow flakes. White, weightless, pure, and angel-like.... I think seeing snow flake is a sign as a piece of good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment