Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Roommates


My Roommates Posted by Picasa

Aren't my roommates cute? Kirby and Quinn are well-behaved roommates. Usually they won't come to my room which is the topest room in the house. Starting with Kirby, I was trying to let him out from the cage the other day when I heard him whinning. So I went downstairs to see him. He growed at me when I tried to open the door to let him out and go potty. I was kind of scare that he seemed to bite me and didn't want to come out from the cage. That was so wired. He was kind of upset or nervous. Obviously, I didn't want to lose a finger or get a bleeding hand. So I let him stay there as he wanted. The next day, when he saw me he was all jumping and running on me. Isn't that multipersonalities? He has soft curly gray hair and sometimes I think myself if he can see with all those long hair covering his eyes. But he seem to run and walk without problem so I guess it is either he has very good sense of smell or is good at direction.

Unlike Kirby, Quinn is a food lover. Whenever I cook in the kitchen, he will sniff around the kitchen islet and get on tables or counters on his front feet. And this is not his fault. Quinn was adopted from the shelter and found that he has Addison Symdrom and Epilepsy. He is on medication every 6 hours. The durg makes him want to eat all the time. The cutting board in the kitchen has a cute dog figure just like him and it says "The chef is not responsible for the dog hair in the food" on the background. I think it is funny.

Speaking of how I was able to take a picture of two dogs sitting still close to eachother just imaging that I was holding a cookie in one hand and trying to take the picture with the other. And calling their name constantly when either one of them was trying to move out from my camara window. It was kind of playing crown thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment