Thursday, December 01, 2005

Russell

You are the laziest and cutest thing I have ever met. On sunny days, I would see you laying there with your eyes closed like an old man thinking back his life. On rainy days, you walk like nobody else's business under either heavy or light rain. I heard of your story about almost losing a ear couple years ago. It was a vigorous fight and you won.

Sometimes, I like you to stay with me at the house without my family's knowing. It is like the little secret that only we both know in the whole world. Although you don't talk a lot, you always reply me that you love me too with a understandable sound.

Yes, that purring is such a love language in your cat world. And I know that ham and turkey will always be my weapon to win your heart-Russell, my secret pet next door.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:31 AM

    haha, I remenber Russell!
    I think he is really cool^^

    ReplyDelete