Sunday, December 25, 2005

Bubble Secret

I have a secret that it is about you and me. The secret is wrapped with bubbles. Sad and beautiful thing is I cannot talk to you of the secret because I've lost my voice over this ambigious relationship and it is better to just leave it for myself. The devil has told me all the consequesnes if I tell. It has been hurts and aches all over my piecesed-heart. My tear drops are saved and drained at quiet nights just for me.

Picking up my heart pieces, I leave you and move on. Bubbles disappear in the air. When kids blow bubbles in the games, memory comes back to me and the bubble secret is formed. I am the little mermaid who does not die.

My little mermaid though came from the several of my relationships with people. Sometimes, I think I lose voice with people. Sometimes, I unwrap the bubble to let people decode my bubble language.

No comments:

Post a Comment