Monday, July 18, 2005

New friends in Richmond

I like swimming just like wearing my pj walking around in the house. The water contacts my skin which makes me feel so fetus. It was at Karen's house last evening one month after having their 2005 pool party. Water was very warm and the sky was gary a little bit with some T-storm rain drops. Every body kicked, pedaled and maybe gargled down some pool water by accident or intentional. Ever since my childhood camping memory was kind of impressed to my mind, water or I should say swimming is my way to remember my family time. Mom, dad, my two younger brothers and my best friends of childhood sat by the campfire and grilled the chicken. I remember the sound of the chicken fat sizzling. We always got hungry after a long day swimming.

Today my best friends from childhood have gone. We don't even talk or see each other any more. Pacific ocean may not be the greatest distant between us. It just we all grew up and live on our own lives. Mary, Traing and John are my new friends, I suppose. Life is such a fun thing to stick with. You meet new people then you might leave somehow. But then you kind of connect to each other with a invisible thin red thread in between and it works like a web. Last night we played poker after swimming and eating BBQ. Games were fun and crazy. Sometimes I am sure that laughters are the healthiest vitamine in the world.

I like swimming, poker and new firends. They all make me happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment