Saturday, November 25, 2006

Alex loves Pooh

As soon as I put Alex in his crib, his big smile made me smile. He was looking at Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore hanging and dancing with the music. Alex is now two months old and he is getting bigger and bigger every day. Yes, EVERYDAY!! I remember when he was born, he was only like 7 pounds and now he is 12 pounds. As I am a child health major in the nursing program, Alex is growing very well. When I turned my head and look at his 6 feet 2 tall dad, I realized oh, Alex has much more potential to grow. Alex is R and K's (my cousin) first baby and he is really a happy boy.

He likes to sleep while there are music, TV, and people's talking in the background. On thanksgiving night, I was holding him downstairs in the crowad and he fell asleep so I took him upstairs to put him in the crib. As I walked up more steps his eyes got wider and wider as the background getting quieter and quieter by the time he was in the crib his eyes were like two 100 watt light bulbs looking at the Pooh and he smiled. I took him back downstairs then he fell asleep quickly as the background talking came back to him. So I guess we found the best lullaby for Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment