Sunday, April 30, 2006

One Day in Arboretum


charlie's angel Posted by Picasa

When M sent this picture to me through email, I smiled myself and time was going back to 2004's spring at SFA's arboretum. Around the time of blooming azalea every year, I think I will always remember two other angels. M has a job in Austin, Texas. F is studying in Carbondale, Illinoi. I, myself work in Richmond, Virginia. Life seems to play a very naughty game master on earth. Friends get together in a certain place then are seperated in other places. Emails, pictures, and phones are the media to connect each other from time to time until the relatiohships either longer or wash out.
We meet new friends but old friends are more adroable to me. So when new friends become old friends. It is like drinking a glass of red wine. The longer the red wines are stored the better it tastes. Cheers to my friends! And Charlie I think, he is probably the master to make friendship happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment